Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain delay.

AS PREDICTED, it rained (is raining) today. It started this morning and it hasn't yet stopped! I was actually kind of excited about the prospect of running two...maybe even THREE...days in a row this week, but the weather has chosen not to cooperate. Therefore here I sit, having not run, and having only the prospect of stomach crunches awaiting me.

A short blog, yes, but there's little to say. I'll (hopefully) be back tomorrow with a running report...but there's rain in the forecast for the next two days. Who even KNOWS what will happen in my day-to-day life anymore?! Each day as it comes... :)

2 comments:

  1. Swap some of your rain for our dust storms? Dust mixed with hot winds causes bush fires everywhere... rain would help us heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still having dust issues?! :( And fire...not good. I would happily swap weather with you for a few days if I could. It's another cold, wet, foggy day here. I think everyone in the entire world is experiencing weird weather at the moment... :-/

    ReplyDelete