Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crash and BUUUUUURRRRNNNNN

What just happened? That was damn near dispiriting. I think that was the worst run of this entire training season. It just wasn't in me. I couldn't do it. The only thing I can equate it to is the first run after being very, very sick. That's what my body felt like. Weak and shaky and overall not good.

I did 3.6 miles in 37:48, but I had to stop twice to retie my shoe and then a third time to take off my top shirt because I was DYING of the heat (which is never usually a problem for me! and it wasn't all that warm out anyway!).

I might still be tired from the weekend, but I'm not ruling out my diet, either. I typically eat some form of pasta 6 or 7 days a week, but the past two nights, I've had really low-carb dinners (Mexican last night and a hamburger casserole thing tonight). So that couldn't have helped matters...

Whatever the problem was, my body did not like and decided not to cooperate with me tonight. Bad, bad run.

No comments:

Post a Comment