Sunday, September 13, 2009

I was so tired yesterday...

...that I fell over.

I was doing alright until around noon or so, and then I started doing laundry, and by the time I was making up my bed, I was exhausted and hot and wanted to switch out of jeans and into some shorts. So I started pulling my jeans off and...BAM. I fell on the floor. This is not usual behavior for me! (Although I'm totally fine, aside from a bruised knee.)

So I didn't cross-train yesterday. But I did today! Kudos to me. I also solved the Beatles conundrum by ordering the box set from Amazon and resigning myself to a long wait. But hey, since I don't know when it'll come, it'll be a fun surprise. PROBLEM SOLVED.

2 comments:

  1. Dude You're posting so fast I can't keep up! The lack of inter over the past week or so and I'm so far behind! I've not even had time to blog!

    Hope you're feeling less tired now daring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've set myself the goal of writing 3-5 times a week and I've lost everyone in the process. I guess that's too much for most people...you're nice to even try to read everything!! :)

    I am feeling much better today, thanks! I'll run again tomorrow but I'm giving myself another day of rest just to make sure I don't do myself any damage.

    I'm sure you'll get caught up with the blogging! I'm having some issues myself (even without a lack of internet). As soon as I get a rhythm going here, I lose it on MySpace, or vice versa. I really don't know how I did it when I was doing the OP AND MySpace AND JW all at once. I was insane apparently. :)

    ReplyDelete