Thursday, September 10, 2009

The One After 9/09

It's official. This is the least successful blog I have ever started, in my life.

Good thing I entertain myself so! Also good that this random Beatles tweets person came up with my headline because MY GOD THAT IS CLEVER. Single-handedly the best thing I've ever seen from Twitter. Though I'm guessing that no one reading this will get the reference. (See first sentence of this paragraph.)

I am back now from the one-day vacation from exercise that was 09/09/09 (i.e. yesterday). There was so much Beatles excitement, and healthcare excitement, and I had to watch the President, and then I had to watch the Beatles Anthology on VH1, and it's not often that I have so much I have to watch so I had to take the day off, you see!

Also, it rained yesterday, so I couldn't have run anyway.

But I'm back at it now. Albeit still with a bit of caution. What is this illness that's plaguing me? :( I wish it would just blow up into something tangible and have done with it. Either that or go away already. To have it dancing around as it has has not been a pleasant experience. Although I'd label myself as "having improved" since Tuesday, so that's a plus.

Tonight I ran a measly 2 miles, and though I could have swung a third, I was keeping my Saturday mileage in mind and decided to take it easy. Today's time was 22:25 (11:26/10:59) which was faster than I thought...so much so that I'm not quite sure what to make of that. I have no details to record as there was nothing of particular interest about this evening's run. Except perhaps that it's been cloudy all day and I set out earlier than usual and got back earlier than usual and was thoroughly confused when I saw the time on account of thinking it much later. It takes very little to confuse me. Just clouds, apparently.

2 comments:

  1. Dude stop with the running your making me feel bad! I feel so lazy! Although My Wii Fit came today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your status about Wii Fit on Facebook! You'll have to keep me updated on how that goes. I've been toying with the idea of getting it for a long time. I know it's supposed to be awesome, but you're the first person I know who's gotten it. If you have fun with it, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete